We all love a good inspirational adventure and travel quotes to spark our wanderlust emotions back to life. As life can take much of our energy we sometimes tend to forget on how to live the life that we wanted.
We sometimes forget that great desire for an adventure in far-flung places and your personal immersions to various cultures. These travel quotes will surely help you to re-ignite these feelings.
We are sharing these perfect road trip quotes and other short travel quotes to inspire you whether you are up for a solo travel adventure or taking your other half for a romantic couple travel trip.
Here are the 101 best travel quotes that will inspire and motivates you.
“Adventure is worthwhile.” -Aesop
- “Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions.” — Peter Hoeg
- “For my part, I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
Share these fantastic road trip quotes!
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.” — Lawrence Block
- “The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
“Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” – Babs Hoffman
- “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.” – Chuck Thompson
- “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.” – Irving Wallace
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “The man who goes alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.” – Henry David Thoreau
Share these famous travel quotes!
- “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” – Freya Stark
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide